Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's CHRISTMAS!


Technically, we arrived home on Christmas, which is weird. After a weekend of busy fun-time with family and friends, we decided to leave late last night and arrived home around 2am. We watched it snow all day today, and it felt very comfy, cozy Christmas-y. Very nice.
Other than make a few phone calls to wish a merry day today I didn't do a whole lot. I just putzed around the house. We're still unpacking, believe it or not. I didn't estimate the time it takes to paint very well, so we've been working on that. And, working on that.
Highlights of the weekend: Being the "wise one" this time while giving advice to my uncle Roddy. (I'm growing up. *tear*) Having brunch and chillaxing with the Glennon's. Seeing the Mulvaney clan... particularly my Grumpa. And of course, the KIDS! :)



I decided that Christmas goes too fast, and I don't get to do nearly enough visiting. So, I'm going drive back within the next few weeks to visit the Grandparents on different sides of the fam. I think I have a resident (or two) that reminds of me of each of them, so I secretly pretend that I'm hanging out with my grandparents all day. It's not the same when you can't reminicse about stories with them though.

Any-who!... I'd better hit the hay. Mark has a cold, and the poor guy is just needing tons of attention right now. :) We're both set to work tomorrow, so it's back to the grind. Snickers is her usual lazy self. We're not sure if she notices much when we're gone for days/weeks. Last night we arrived home to this sight in the guest bedroom...

...do you feel sorry for her?