Anywho, what are the major themes since I wrote last? Well, winter is over. Good riddens! Mark has been on a mission to totally makeover our garage (he calls this Man Land). It's now painted blue, yellow, and black. We have a bar (like, an actual belly-up bar), a stereo, and a TV to add to what is now basically an extra room of our house. It's a little extreme, but at least it keeps him (and the neighbors) busy and happy. His most recent Man Land project is coating the floor with a blue industrial floor coating. As you can imagine, there are many days I cannot park in there.
Here's a picture of the bar, but it's pulled over to our neighbor's driveway...
Me? I've been keeping busy with all sorts of different things... trying to learn how to "garden" in potted plants (which is all our nazi association will allow), hanging out with friends, hanging out with Izzy's dog friends, and doing hair. I'm now the "neighborhood cosmetology lady", and I basically started a home school... I've been doing and teaching hair cuts, colors, waxing, etc. Trust me, you really bond with friends on a totally different level once you've completed their bikini wax.
One of our friends is having a baby. So, that's been fun helping her prep, decorate the baby's room, go to her shower, etc. Here's a picture of the two of us a couple of weeks ago:
Here's some pics from last weekend at my Mom's wedding reception:
Other than that I have a long list of things I want to do this summer. Here, I'll list some of them, and at the end of the summer I'll see how many I actually did:
1. Canterbury horse races
2. St. Paul Saints game
3. Mini golf in Chaska
4. Dave & Busters
5. Lawn bowling at Brit's Pub
6. Arboretum
7. Bocce ball in the common area
8. Twins game
9. Chaska Cubs game
10. Acme Comedy Club
11. Camping trip
12. Renaissance Festival
To end this latest blog I'll leave you with something to disturb you. some pics. This night my friend Michele and I decided to outline our lips in brown lip liner (like rappers girlfriends do), and we ended up drawing on each others faces. HOT!
I don't have a lot of shame, do I?
