Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chicks, man!

So, I unexpectedly have all this free time today, because I took a spill last night and caught my fall with my face. Trust me, I've looked better. I am hiding at home changing ice packs. Yeah. Good times.

New stuff happening with me? Well, I got back from a girls trip a couple of weeks ago. Melissa, Michele, Anna, and I stayed in San Fran at the Hilton Fisherman's Warf.

We actually were able to cram a lot in without feeling too busy. We went to Sonoma and Napa Valley for a day trip. I have to say Sonoma was much more beautiful than Napa, so opt for Sonoma if you make the trip. The first winery we visited was everyone's favorite... it felt like we were in Tuscany. So gorgeous!


We also took a ferry to Alcatraz. We did the audio tour where you listen to head phones that tell you where to go and stories about what you're seeing. I had goosebumps several times. The creepiest spot was the morgue.



Other than it was riding the cable cars, lots of food and drinks, Ghiradelli's, etc.



What would I do without such great, fun friends?