My personal life is pretty boring to speak of right now. I just work like a mad woman all week, and run around for weddings all weekend.
So, let me tell you about wonderful things in other people I love's lives. I have new baby pictures of my brand new little nephew. I'm incredibly bummed that I can't figure out any way I can see the little guy before our wedding. But luckily the big day is sneaking up, and I have pictures of the beautiful little guy to share in the meantime.
Also, my female soul mate is now a married woman. I have to say, it feels weird. But, I'm slowly but surely accepting the idea. I'd better get used to it, I guess, considering I'm about to take the plunge too, right?! I'm lucky enough to have two best friends, and they both got engaged the same day. (Bizarre!) It's weird that we're all going through the marriage experience together this summer. I think it helps ease the stressful parts of planning, because we can all relate to each other. And we're all working with different situations and budgets, which is a huge challenge in itself. Heidi's wedding was perfect and on a minimal budget, etc. She and Keif proved that it doesn't take all the money in the world to have an amazing wedding. (I love you guys!)
I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share, and other people's stories to share after another hectic weekend. :) I hope everyone is enjoying their crazy summers as well!
