Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Have Nothing to Talk About but WORK and WEDDINGS...



I just found out I am an auntie again! My sweet sister, Rachel, had her first little one... a boy! His name is "Isaac Hoanh", and he is 7 lbs 13 oz, and 19 inches long. "Hoanh" is Rach's husband ("Ha")'s middle name. I can't wait to meet the little guy! Rachel is officially the first sibling of mine to have a baby while being married. Props to Rachel and Ha for that! (I will definitely be adding pictures of little Isaac when I get them.)
Other than that, life is too busy! We had a wedding last weekend in Fergus Falls, and we carpooled with two other couples. It was fun, but tiring. We did the whole reception: dinner/dance, after party, and 4am Perkins thing. So, by the time Monday came around I was exhausted. And now we're about to do the whole thing over again.
Tomorrow I'm working a half day from my home office. I need to leave around noon to make it to Fargo in time for rehearsal at 5pm, because my dear friend Heidi Ho is getting married on Saturday! I tried on the bridesmaid dress for the first time yesterday, and it's very cute. BUT, if I gain 1/2 pound, it probably won't fit. It's basically a corset. Of course Mark liked it.
After this weekend we still have 2 weddings to go before our own big day. And then 2 more the month after that. I'm surrounded by white! At least we'll have plenty of practice by the time it's our turn. (50 days left!)
Well, a zillion things await, so I'd better run. Take care!