
I'm watching my favorite reality show, "So You Think You Can Dance?" right now. If you don't watch it, you should really start. Or at least Tivo it once, and I guarantee you'll be hooked. I told my boss that it's my favorite show right now, and she asked, "so, do you think you can dance?". The answer is NO; I'm not a great dancer. But, I do a really great move that my Grandpa Dennis taught me; it's called, "reel-the-fish-in". And, I do a great sprinkler. Hey, what can I say?... I'm fair-skinned!
Another new thing I wanted to share is about my dear little resident, "Roy". I spoke of him a few weeks ago regarding my birthday... if you recall, he said he'd "pray for me every day" for my gift. Well, he gave me his first full card of dates that he's prayed for me. I swear I'm going to frame it and keep it forever. He's so sweet I could cry. (I'm not joking either. Are there other people out there that can just look at someone and tear up? Or am I just the biggest softy on the face of the planet? ...don't answer that...)
Tomorrow we're meeting a group of friends for dinner at P.F. Chang's, and then we're heading to Fargo for pre-marital counseling. The counseling is all day on Saturday. I'm not going to lie; I haven't been looking forward to it. But, then there's Mark saying, "I think it'll be fun" which truly surprised me. At least we don't have to lie to the pastor, because we're being abstinent. (Props anyone?! ... If I don't get a comment or two from that, I must be the only one reading this!)
I'd better start packing. I have to pack my wedding dress too, because it's about 1 inch too long. (For those of you that haven't had to hem a wedding dress, that inch equals about $120. If I were in a movie I'd look to the sky and yell at the top of my lungs right about now.)
