
Happy Thursday! I'm watching "The Hills" (yes, I'm gay) and enjoying a nice glass of pinot. Mark and I started the house searching process. We're working with the coolest Realtors ever. They're a husband and wife team, and they are so much like us it's it's creepy... except she's pregnant with her third baby at the moment. And she's blonde. They love stupid movies like "Anchorman", "Ace Ventura", and "Knocked Up", and they don't censor themselves for us as clients. Love that. We had a great day last Saturday, and we've been looking forward to our weekend of house hunting with them this weekend. We're thinking Maple Grove will be our area of choice. (Wish us luck on finding something perfect!) Mark and I have been watching a lot of HGTV lately.
Other than that, things are pretty steady eddy. We have two more weddings to go to this month, and then we're done with weddings for a while. (Phew!) This has been a crazy "white" summer/fall. The summer of love.
Everyone asks me how married life is... it's great! I have something to look forward to every day. I am surprised at how day-to-day life is so fun and effortless. I'm married to the guy that makes dinner and buys me flowers for no reason. And when I'm having a bad day, he's been known to do sweet things like make spaghetti and rent "Lady & the Tramp". I don't think it gets any better than that.
I could go on and on, but I imagine I'll trigger a few gag reflexes so I won't.
Happy October everyone!
