Friday, November 2, 2007

Looking forward...






Happy November! I thought I'd give a quick update on life with us. We had our LAST WEDDING OF THE SEASON last weekend. (Yesssss!) It's safe to say we're wedding'd out. It was fun though; several of my favorite Mulvaney clan were there. And Bret and Carmen were home for a change. I also got to stop and see my sisters, mom, and nephews on the way home. So pricess. Gosh, I miss them!
However, I can't even tell you how excited I am to have a weekend home. And, to top off the good feeling our place is clean (so no cleaning awaits this weekend!), and we'll get an extra hour of sleep with daylight savings. Oh, happy day!
We made an offer on a house, and it was accepted. It's actually a townhouse in Chaska, and we close December 7th. It's about 10 minutes from where we live now off of Highway 212. Mark and I have such a good feeling about this place and are confident it'll be an excellent investment for us. It's weird how we kept looking and looking and we kept coming back to the same place... such a good feeling.
Tomorrow, Melissa and I are meeting to get our makeup done (my first time ever), and afterwards we're going out for "winter drinks". We have been craving hot drinks with a splash of Kahlua, so we plan to make it happen. Other than that we hope to start packing. With my "Grand Opening" event coming up at work, Thanksgiving, moving, and Christmas, we know we need to get a start on things.
Have a perfect weekend everyone!