We've gotten to know our neighbors more the last couple of weeks. Most are young married couples... early twenties to early thirties. Yesterday a few of us gals laid out in the sun a bit while the guys did "guy stuff". All of us have dogs, but Mark and I are the only ones with "little dogs". One of our neighbors has a pit bull mix named "Rambo", and he and our little weenie, Zack, seem to have fallen in love with each other. Rambo weighs over 90 pounds more than Zack, yet they are the best of friends and play together amazingly. We all just watch and laugh because Zack constantly jumps up on Rambo's face and sticks his head in Rambo's mouth.
Last week I took a few days off of work to spend time in Fergus Falls while Gina recovered, and the dogs had their boy/girl surgeries... not exactly a vacation, but it was nice to spend some time there. I was able to spend some time with my new, sweet little niece, so that was a treat.
Otherwise, I don't have much to share at the moment. Life is good!
p.s. I told my aunt, Maralee, I'd share this picture. We were chatting on the phone one night, and I couldn't stop laughing because Zack was sprawled out on the bed so oddly just staring up at me. I had to snap a picture of him.
