Oh what a nice lazy Saturday I had! Mark and I layed like broccoli and watched movies pretty much all day. It's cold enough out right now that we could do that without much guilt. Yet I did manage to get some odd jobs done in between movies. I just love Saturdays!
When I wake up on Sunday, I don't feel quite as wonderful as I did the day before. It's a day you have to be more productive and get things done for another week. And on Sunday there's that underlying reality that the following day you'll be waking up bright and early for work. I often wonder if there are people out there that that really enjoy going to work. You hear that age-old question, "if you could do what you wanted and get paid for it, what would you do?", and that's supposed to indicate what you should do with your life. I'd have to say I'd paint. But I think even that would become a "job" if I had to force myself to be creative every day and make it into a business. (How do you feel about this topic readers?)
On a more cheerful note, my grandma and aunt will be in town today, and I'll be staying with them tonight at the Country Inn & Suites by the Mall of America. It's always fun to have that girl time, and as I get older I cherish that time more and more. The ladies in my life, I feel, are gifts that support me in different ways. I have friends that are great for tough love/honesty and others that give verbal hugs. And there are some that help me over-analyze every issue and others that can just laugh and find the humor in it. It's definitely a blessing to have the multi-facets when it comes to friends/family. There's always another viewpoint to consider and someone who can handle it better.
