I have to say (and I'm slightly embarrassed to admit this) that my muscles are sore from playing Nintendo. It snowed buckets this past weekend, and Mark and I got stranded at our friends' home. Which was actually kind of perfect, because I can't think of a better way to spend a snow day. Our pals, Jason and Hannah, have a new "Nintendo Wii" that you actually get a little exercise while playing. There's golf, bowling, tennis, ping pong, etc. I think the one that gave me the sore muscles was boxing. Oh, who am I kidding?!... I'm just really out of shape! Whenever my muscles are sore, which is pretty much never, I feel like I should see immediate results when I look in the mirror. Ri-ight. Anyway readers, I highly recommend the new toy to all ages.
Mark and I are heading back to Fargo this weekend for (1) marriage counseling (2) Heidi's birthday, and (3) our birth certificates. Three birds; one stone. My wise uncle-Roddy called today to warn me that we should get our passport now for our honeymoon in August. Apparently passports are backed up 700,000 people. Yikes! (There's a friendly heads up to all of you planning a vacation.)
