What a busy, yet very nice, week I had! I took in a record-breaking amount of deposits at work, and I enjoyed a few nights of dinner and drinks with friends that I don't get to see very often. Everything was nice except the dreaded dentist and "girl" appointments I had to go to. I'm sure you ladies feel my pain. Ehh.
Mark and I didn't end up going back to Fargo last weekend due to the weather, which was fine because our friends moved in for a couple of days. We played Wii, Cranium, and Seen-It ESPN... or shall I say the guys played the ESPN one. Now our marriage counseling will be dragged out until June. Yikes! That's cutting it too close to the big day if you ask me. Also, Mark didn't go to that interview in Wyoming. He'll be heading there this week instead. I know it's Wyoming, but it's getting down to the wire. Unfortunately, my salary is not enough to support the both of us. So, if we have to move, we have to move. At least it's easier for me to find jobs since there's old people everywhere, right?
Mark was laid off the month after we got engaged, so things have been a bit crazy, and a little hard since then. It definitely hasn't been easy figuring out our bills, wedding costs, future plans, etc. It was an immediate test for our relationship, and I'll be pretty darn proud of us for how we dealt with it together when it's all over.
Well, I'm off to enjoy the beautiful weather! Hope you're able to do the same!
