I work for a corporation with a "Christian culture" (hence the "Presbyterian Homes" name), so I get random holidays off that most people don't. Therefore, I have tomorrow off because of Good Friday. And what a good Friday it will be! (It sounds great, but it works the other way too... holidays that most of my friends get off, I don't.)
Mark started work last week and all is going well with that. His co-workers are really laid back and like to joke around. Strangely enough, it's a good sign when your I.T. guy puts a David Hasselhoff screen saver on your computer the first day of work. Mark's been on a Sudoku kick lately too, and Snickers likes to make his life a nightmare. She's such a pest! What is it with cats feeling the need to lie on top of whatever it is you're reading or working on? Like right now for instance, I'm trying to type in between her walking back and forth across my hands. I remember in college I had to set up "decoy homework", so I could actually get some work done. She's so annoying!
On another note, I'm actually thrilled to spend my Easter weekend in Minneapolis. Next month things start to get crazy. I literally only have two or three weekends free between May and October. It's baby showers, weddings, bachelorettes, and wedding showers. Plus, the building I'm opening is set for the end of July, so people will be moving in during August. That is the worst time to take off work, but hey... this gals gotta get married!
Well since it's likely I won't see your shining faces this weekend, I hope you have a wonderful Easter! How weird is it that we celebrate the resurrection of Christ by eggs and a giant bunny?!
