skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I thought I'd add these pictures because they're just HOT!
1.) Looking like I have some serious problems.
2.) Pushing my gut out for the world to see ...I actually look pregnant there.
(Although it's hard to believe after seeing that, I'm definitely NOT!)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Kelly's Blog: Mutterings
Top Reads:
Off the Mark
Wedding Website
Kelly's Art
Still Kickin'
Sweet Mary Sunshine
Kelly Mulvaney
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(6)
Shake Your Money Maker...
Check out the fun I missed!...
Shame Spiral...
I thought I'd add these pictures because they're j...
Where are my marbles?
Oh, happy day!
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
About Me
Kelly Glennon
Chaska, Minnesota, United States
View my complete profile