


I'm a bad person. I skipped Mark's one-and-only neice's 1st birthday party to have a weekend at home. It does feel good to have spent some home-time though. Mark got me a gift certificate for a 100 minute Relaxation Lavendar Massage at the Aveda "Sanctuary" spa. I was slightly irritated at him yesterday morning, because he'd gotten me lost in Roseville the night before. But after my 100 minutes at Aveda, he could've done pretty much anything, and I would've been over it.
It's also Mark's sister's birthday today, and she ran a marathon yesterday. Mark plans to do this within the next couple years too. Me? Not in a million years.
Last night we went to "Shrek the 3rd" with Melissa and Josh, and then they come over and played Wii. Our friends got us hooked on the game, and now we just pass along the torch.
Snickers is looking out the window right now. There's a chipmunk that plays around on our patio. I throw peanuts out for it sometimes; it's just so darn cute!
